Thursday 15 November 2012

A few new things.

Over the last weeks it has been busy in the popjes household. Lottie needed a bigger studio. It has been hard work. Today I wanted a break in order to stop by to show you the teddy Lottie has designed and sewn all by her self. Isn't she clever?


and
 bellow you can see what the studio looks like right now. There is lots more work to be done. I am still painting furniture and there are more cupboards to go up yet. I think Lottie will be a happy bunny very soon. I can't wait to see what she thinks!


6 comments:

Gina said...

I would totally live in that room!!!...with the teddy and Lottie :D XXX

Unknown said...

Hi Manon, love the teddy bear...Lottie is a clever clogs... your studio looks fantastic.. Bright and happy... Well done to you and Lottie.. x

Tracey FK said...

your teddy bear has shades of a Koala about his face... very cute... and your studio is stunning... I will come for a visit I think...xx

Jenny said...

Loving your studio Manon... bright and beautiful... and Lottie is the cleverest.. her little teddy is adorable...

Jenny ♥

Unknown said...

Manon,
Wat mooi allemaal! Kan Lottie niet weer even langskomen en bij mij de boel op de kop zetten?

Veel plezier dit weekend!!!!
Dikke zoen
Inez

Unknown said...

Ooo i love your studio, did you create that wall paper ? I would adore to work in a space like this...Lovely