Friday 27 December 2013

Link up time at Paper Saturdays.

The new year is approaching fast, I am curious and excited at what may lay ahead for me in 2014. The past year was about juggling quite a few balls all at once, however much I enjoyed that process it wasn't  always the easiest thing to do. Although I have not made any concrete plans I will pass on some balls to others so the juggling game will become somewhat easier and more relaxed and that makes me grin because that can only mean more time for creating.

Prints are available in my Etsy shop


We would love it if you share your art with us and don't rush you have all week to do this before a new mr Linky is up next Saturday. I would also kindly ask you to link your relevant Post to Paper Saturdays ( if you don't know how to do this please leave me a comment and I will walk you through it) then visit others and leave them a nice comment. Have a great weekend!



9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your bears! Have a happy and healthy 2014! Valerie

denthe said...

Love the bears and that sweet little girl .... Hope you'll sail safely into the new year ♥

Unknown said...

Love the juggling bears. Good for you passing some of those balls on.. :)

Unknown said...

Oh your bears are just delightful. They would make a wonderful picture to hang in a child's room.

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

Hugs
Caroline

Kim said...

Wat een mooie illustratie, die beer, geweldig!

HeARTworks said...

Charming illustration! Love the joy! patsy

Astera said...

Nice bears...so big, but colorful and friendly, so that even a little girl can approach them! :)

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

This is such a charming image!

Unknown said...

This is the cutest juggling bear print. I'm going to visit your shop! So much fun!