Saturday 15 February 2014

Paper Saturdays Link up time, Paper boats.

Happy Paper Saturdays. Welcome to our weekly paper art post. I hope you will share with us what you have created from paper this week. There is a mr Linky bellow for you so you can link up and show off your paper creations. We love to see all things made out of paper, yes sketches, drawings and paintings are welcome too. 

I had very little time for creating something out of paper this week but was in search for inspiration and found some paper boats. Aren't they delightful? I just had to share them with you today. Some have down loadable instructions click the links and it will take you to the relevant posts. Enjoy!


13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hellooooo! :)
Back after a long time. I have created a diorama tutorial! :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, you have made loads of gorgeous boats, used to make a lot of these with the kids when I was teaching. Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

wonderful boats - I made many boats with my daughter as she was in kndergarten...
but your boats are really eyecatching..wonderful decoration art!

Jez said...

What a great variety of paper boats - it almost (but not quite) makes me wish for a few great-grandchildren so that I would have an excuse to make them. I do like the little string of them hanging down the door. Brings thoughts of summer, so very nice to look at and enjoy on this blustery, rain-soaked day.

Melanie said...

Leuk die papieren bootjes. Vooral die slinger is erg vrolijk en gezellig om in je huis te hangen.
Liefs, Melanie

Karla B said...

What a magical work!Love it!

Unknown said...

I love all the paper boats! What a great inspiration for this week! Have fun!

Maria Medeiros said...

Oh soooo lovely!!!

Mail Adventures said...

I usually read your blog, but I have never participated so far in Paper Saturdays. Today I have linked a little origami creation. I hope you like it!

Christine said...

Just had to stop by and say these are adorable!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, these little boats are adorable! I've got to find a little nook that needs filling somewhere to give me an excuse to make one (or several!)

Astera said...

Hi Manon,
here is my small contribution! Happy weekend! These boats are fantastic! I want the Jurianne Matter's ones for my daughter's room! :)

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Cool samples! I've used paper boats on my cards before, but haven't done any lately. Blessings!