Tuesday 8 November 2011

Free art class




Have you heard of Amy and her free art live classes yet? Yes you heard it right... it is all free, how great is that? The live classes are about exploring different techniques which are great for supporting  your creative journey and refreshing your inspiration at the same time!  Now a little while back Amy asked me if I would like to join her and teach you some stuff, I said yes straight away not giving it much thought. OMG I am thinking now ....deep breath in....deep breath out.
 
Away with the fearful thoughts. I am ready to show you my stuff. I want to tell you how my latest little girls came about. You can do them too, it's easy. Just bring along your curiosity and let your hands try out a bit of fun, all at your own pace!!!

In the class we will create two girls one with copic/promarkers and another one with soft pastels so at least you will have some chance at having a go with one of the girls.

The class starts at 9pm this Friday 11th November UK time you can enter the room for free here. The supply list for the class is here.

All details will be on Amy's blog and side bar too. Don't miss it the World clock is  here

     Hope to see you there!

18 comments:

Natasha said...

I can hardly wait until your class. I am sure you will be fantastic. Though I understand your fear. I have had night terrors this week because of Amy! :)

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

I'm so looking forward to your clas, Manon! :) You'll do great!

Clare said...

Free class - count me in. What fun it's like getting a big gift. Me thinks more people should do this.

bohemiannie! art said...

Sounds great! I'll have Sophia Friday but will do my BEST to make it!

Darcy Marshall said...

So excited, can't wait for this class. X

Sonja said...

Can't wait :) I know you'll rock.
But I will be only watching, no intention on buying markers or pastels :) All my markers dried out while I was playing with paints and distresses. :))))

Joyce van der Lely said...

Manon, this is SO GREAT !!!!
would have loved to join, but with the time difference with NZ and my daughter's Bday on our Saturday (=your Friday night) I cannot make it....... Maybe next time....you girls HAVE FUN !!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

this is going to be so fun!
i don't have the proper markers, so i'm going to dash out and buy them on friday morning (payday!)
then i'll get to work along!
xxa

manomij said...

Don't worry if you don't have the markers I am going to do one in soft pastels too. Just bring along what you have. Xx

Georgina said...

Love that Amy. Told her my drawing sucks, but love watching her little videos...will try to tune you in. Thanks.

Robin Panzer Art said...

Oh I'd love to do your class. I have to figure out the time difference and see if I can make myself available. How exciting! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Carol said...

Have to figure out if I'll be at work or at home at that time :)

Cameron said...

My kid will be home during your class...but I'm going to try to bribe her with something to occupy her long enough for me to pop in for a while...

Hope to see you then!

Kristin said...

Yes! I made it on time - I think your class starts in 3 hours my time ;) I have my little girl home with me today, but I will do my very best to be there - I'm really excited! Thank you, Good Luck and YEAH! xoxo

Tammie Lee said...

thank you for the wonderful experience of watching you create art! Love your style and thank you for your generosity.

Diane said...

Hi Manon--I just finished watching your video--I wasn't able to see it live (I was out shopping :)
I just want to say--it was so nice to "meet" you, and thank you so much for sharing how you make these very fun girls. I have never used copic markers because I wasn't quite sure how to use them, but watching you has made me want to try them. I love the way they blend. Thank you again Manon--you did great!!

WrightStuff said...

Thank you so much for the lovely lesson. I really enjoyed it (and the wine!). Posted my girlie today.

Robin Panzer Art said...

Hi Manon! I couldn't participate last night but I fully intend to go watch the record this afternoon! Thanks so much for doing this awesome lesson with Amy. I blogged about it today with a link. Hugz!