Saturday 12 November 2011

What?

Where you at the free live online art class yesterday? Yes.... well then you will know all about marmite... marmite?...yes marmite, toast and wine were passed round sneakingly by my unruly students, while I was trying to teach them how to make sweet little popjes.Can you believe that?

Oh no did you miss it... no worries my model student Amy taped it all for you so you can go to the classroom at any time to catch up. All you need to know is that my girls are dead easy to make!!!! Just be respectful of your teacher, no messing please and oh you can still find the supply list here. When you have done your homework I would love to come and visit your blog to see what you have created.Ooooh I am super excited. All I can say at this time is stay posted lots more fun stuff coming soon Amy won't disappoint you and I will be back too. If you want to see how some of the others have created their little popjes go see Darcy, Marcia, Wrightstuff, Sonja, Cameron and Amy

I am now running over to artistblogland and paintfriday to see what has been shared and visit your blogs. Oooops just noticed my whole guest list has been deleted again. I bet it is one of my unruly students......

16 comments:

Unknown said...

:))
this was SO much fun! you have no idea how much i enjoy making these girls!

xxa

Bev said...

Manon thanks so much for sharing your little popjes i adore them and have always admired them when u post i get u via google reader . just finished watching the video and loved it

hugz bev

Janie Husband said...

i did watch some of the class but had to leave early....these girls are just soooo fun....i am drawing one now in a journal i made while i sit in bed watching "ncis".....will paint it tomorrow....thanks for the inspiration...

Dorien said...

Hoi Manon,
Ik had er nooit meer aan gedacht! Was te druk bezig om mijn nieuwste creatie af te maken. Ik zag dat Amy het had opgenomen en heb gisteravond nog gekeken. Dat deed je hartstikke leuk! Dank je wel voor je demonstratie en ik ga het zeker een keer uitproberen!

Mixed Media - said...

They are very cuti!!!

Cameron said...

Well, I had a blast! Thank you so much for teaching....it was such a pleasure to see you create and follow along!

My best,
Cameron

Anonymous said...

Marmite has a sly look, she might be a rascal. xox Corrine

Fallingladies said...

I'm so sorry I missed the live class but I will try to watch the recording as I want to make one of these popjes too!

Carol said...

I wasn't able to catch the live class.....drats to this "job" thing that messes with my life...but I hope to catcheeeeeeeeeeeeeewd eh taped version today :0)♥

EVA said...

Adorable! And such fun to see your girls popping up across blogland!

BTW your link was broken at PPF so I deleted it and re-linked you.

Kristin said...

Oooh, she's perfect! I LOVE the additon of the cartoon body and bow and adore those cheeks and eyes! It was such a treat to see you working in person - and a lot of fun - thank you! xoxo

JKW said...

OMGosh those eyes, I can read her mind. Love this picture . . . priceless. Blessings, Janet PPF

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

I loved this workshop! Manon you're awesome to share your girls with us. :)

GlorV1 said...

Your girls are just awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Jennibellie said...

I've been watching your girlies pop up all over the place the past few days lol must have been an awesome class, thanks for sharing, much love Jennibellie x

carol said...

Thanks so much for the class!