Thursday 19 July 2012

Rosa

Do you remember Queen Mona, Lottie Popjes was trying to get rid of her because she was such a pain?





 Well Lottie tried in vein, Queen Mona is still driving her insane but thank goodness for little Rosa she has taken over and is now listening to Queen Mona.


Aren't dolls great entertainment?
I am so glad I got back into making them. A little while back I won a give away of fabrics at A Magical Whimsy.
There was even a little pattern included. Thank you Teresa! 
This gift has really got me thinking about all the different dolls I could create.




Stay tuned
 I  have some fabulous things to show you in the coming weeks.

8 comments:

Gina said...

Oh Manon...she is sooo cute :D...and a Dr Who scarf too :D XXX

Lisa Graham said...

These are adorable Manon...yes...I can see how you could go crazy with them!

Jen xo said...

oh manon these are amazing...

Cameron said...

Cute, cute, cute, Manon!! I just knew you'd be continuing to make the most delightful popjes while I was away!!

These are fabulous and absolutely adorable!

Missed you,
Cameron

Valerie-Jael said...

I adore this little girl! Valerie

Unknown said...

Manon, she is gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you have coming up. I hope to get some doll making in this holiday... fingers crossed. :)

Annie Lightbulb said...

She as a cue friend too, :D!

Natasha said...

Oh my freaking gosh!!! She is adorable!!