Friday 11 April 2014

Why we all should love paper flowers, Paper Saturdays.

Welcome to another week of Paper Saturdays. I really appreciate how you wonderful readers keep joining in. Keep the gorgeous art coming, you really inspire me. Join us and link your art at the bottom of this post.

So yes give me one good reason why we should love paper flowers?

Could it because paper flowers don't wilt? I really have no idea. All I wanted to do was grab your attention. It sounded like one of those catching blog titles that brings in thousands of readers. Testing you out with a bit of fun and nonsense. I think a little bit of nonsense in our so serious life at times can go a long way to making us feel happy. 


What have you created this week? Would you care to share it with us?
  • Please link your relevant post bellow
  •  Mention and link Paper Saturdays in that post
  • Have fun and visit others
 See you soon!
manonpopjes
<div align="center"><a href="http://manonpopjes-manonpopjes.blogspot.co.uk/" 

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! That is so cute that you made them wilt! I love it! Unexpected indeed!

Unknown said...

I love paper flowers too!

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful flowers Manon! Valerie

Saskia said...

Great flowers! Good idea to make paper-flowers, but I prefer the smell of roses! :)

Smiles, Saskia :)

Unknown said...

i love these but what i like most are the dropped petals! Inspiring x

Jez said...

Paper flowers and a bit of fun - gave me a good smile. I love your humorous idea. If I made paper flowers I'm sure they would get greenfly. No time to make some at the moment, but I'll put it on my 'to do' list.

Melanie said...

Dat heb je weer leuk gedaan. Ik vind papieren bloemen leuk. Vooral als ze door de kinderen gemaakt zijn. ( niet dat ze dat nog doen....zijn ze iets te groot voor)
Een hele fijne zayerdag avond.
Liefs, Melanie

Unknown said...

Paper flowers help you to forget that the ground is still frozen and that Spring doesn't seem to be keeping its promise to come back! :)

Christine said...

so cute and creative!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love your sense of humor, which reflects your creative personality. Blessings!

Michellem said...

Love the wilty flowers - so cute and caught my eye immediately!