Friday 9 May 2014

Paper Saturdays link up time, working with vetor images.

I am glad you have arrived here at Paper Saturdays and I hope you will join this bunch of paper artists by linking up and showing us what you have created this week. We are always happy to meet new people and you are welcome to show your drawings and paintings





Last week I promised to be back today with some clothes for the free Dressing up doll. I failed miserably. I have been so busy illustrating this week that I left myself with very little time to get a wardrobe ready for Lottie, a hour or two is all I had yesterday.

Poor Lottie ended up with a dress too big and not only that when I tried to create a vector image in Photo Shop, it just got worse. Consequently I can't show you a closeup just because Lottie said. I guess she felt ashamed and would only be photographed with a mask on. No surprise then that she is back in her underwear.


If you like to own a free paper Lottie doll please send me a email and I will send you the PDF File.

Please join us by
  • Linking a relevant post with paper art in the mr linky below
  •  Then mention and link Paper Saturdays in your post so others can follow.
  • Have fun and use our button if you can.
 See you soon!
manonpopjes
<div align="center"><a href="http://manonpopjes-manonpopjes.blogspot.co.uk/" 


8 comments:

Saskia said...

Fijne zaterdag!

Groetjes, Saskia :)

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

She's a cutie, and I really like her mask. Blessings!

Mail Adventures said...

I added an humble drawing this week... Your doll is lovely!

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely doll, hope she doesn't freeze with no clothes! Valerie

Unknown said...

Sometimes it's good to just trot around in your underpants! Maybe not in public, of course. ;)

Unknown said...

Ah, well, I like her mask and pink dress. I'm sorry it was a tough go. Don't give up. It gets better the more you do it.

Unknown said...

Hi Manon, I got your email with the new Lottie and am looking forward to cutting her out when, like you, I can find a spare moment! Happy Paper Saturdays - a day late as usual ;) x

Unknown said...

Manon, Lottie shouldn't be embarrassed. She is so adorable no matter what she wears. LOVE her adventures and her new mask.

Really fun to see what everyone is up too. No links today as I have just a Mom's day card on my site. I sure love all the comments and encouragement PS people share. It's always a nice community when people encourage each other!

Hugs,
Tam